Thursday 21 May 2015

Wearable Art or ARTESTZORA!

Dear readers, 

I have the honour to present you a brand which I discovered recently and for which I fell in love at first sight: ARTESTZORA! It is of the applied handcrafted leather art in jewels and accessories.

It's a little bit difficult for me to describe it as it is so untraditional,unconditional and at the same time conventional! 

Artestzora is a contemporary jewelry brand designed by Zora Romanska.
Zora Romanska is a painter and graphic designer who grew up in Bulgaria.
She graduated from Accademia di Belle Arti di Brescia and she's working and living in Italy.
With many national and international exhibitions, now she blends   painting and graphic design to create a beautiful alchemy of jewellery.
Zora transforms high quality leather, magnets, ropes into fashionable and extravagant bijoux: She makes wearable art.

Artestzora jewellery offers hand made high class jewellery!
Their purpose is to make their owner feel unique and elegant on any occasion, they fit absolutely every woman, young, middle-aged, classic or extravagant!

In this photo shoot I mix Zora's masterpiece: the jabot, and a key bracelet with a very simple simple outfit, black jeans and white cotton shirt and of course my new pair of heels from Nine West and I immediately feel One-of-a-kind!!

I'm gonna wear this jewellery very often as it's such a pleasure to have it on me!

You can find information about Artestzora here: http://www.artestzora.com/, Facebook Page:here, Instagram: here.

I wish you all a good day! :)

Xxx

Teodora






I'm wearing:

Jeans Sandro old
Shirt H&M
Heels Nine West
Sunglasses Armani

Where?
St. George Rotunda and foundations of the Roman settlement Serdica.
Protected by Unesco. Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment