Saturday 30 May 2015

Black and white

Hello dear readers!

Yesterday night I went to the opera, one of my favourite cultural events!
I saw the  Pearls fishers by Georges Bizet. 
Opera lovers, you can get more information here.

On Friday morning, I listened to the famous Michael Jackson song "Black or White" and while I got ready to go out and did not know what to put, I said to myself, instead of black or white, why not wear black and white.


So I took my long black jumpsuit and a white blazer and it was done! 
Simple, classy, perfect for the opera night!

I hope you will like my black and white combination.

Have a lovely funny weekend everyone!

Xxx

Teodora






I'm wearing:

Jumpsuit Maje old- similar here
Blazer Sandro old- similar here
Pumps Louboutin
Bag Furla Shop here

Where?
Moskovska street, Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment