Wednesday 20 May 2015

Once Upon a Time Biblioteka

Hello everyone !

Yesterday I went to a café I like during the hot sunny days : Once Upon a Time Biblioteka Café !

It's situated behind the National Library St. Cyril and Metodiy.
It’s very pleasant because the terrasse-café is in a park: Doctor’s garden/ Doktorska Gradina; at the same time you are in the Center of Sofia! There  is a peaceful atmosphere when you seat there!
It's an ideal place  for an afternoon break or an afterwork drink!

I’m wearing a Zara  dress in a graphic Seventies style with sandals.
When it was colder, I used to wear this dress with black tights and high heeled boots.
What do you think about my outfit of the day ?

Have a nice evening!! 

Xoxo

Teodora






I’m wearing :

Dress Zara
Heels Zara
Python skinned bag BA&SH
Saint Laurent sunglasses

Where ?

Once upon a time Biblioteka café in Doctor’s garden, Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment