Monday 18 April 2016

Bulgarian wonders of nature - trip part1

Hello dear readers!

How are you? 
It's really hot in here these days (in Bulgaria I mean) and I decided to visit my beautiful native country this weekend! So there will be two parts (posts) of this trip WE!
This one is dedicated to the region of Yablanitsa and Lovetch (less than 2hours by car from Sofia): if you like caves, there are some very interesting in that region: the following pictures are taken in Prohodna cave also known as the eyes of god, Devetashka cave which you might recognise from the film the Expendables and the Krushuna waterfalls (the biggest waterfalls in Bulgaria) ! It is a perfect one day trip programme and not difficult for non sporty people.
There is an other cave in the region Saeva Dupka which I visited 3years ago, very different from these, but also very interesting! 
We ate after all this adventure in the village of Letnica where is situated the Krushuna waterfalls, in a small garden restaurant called Slunchevata kushta (The sunny house) delicious traditional bulgarian food and good value for money!  

I wish you a wonderful week, full of ideas of journeys, personnaly, I'm already thinking of my next Bulgarian trip!

Xoxo 

Teodora





Prohodna cave also known as "the eyes of god"




Devetashka cave where was filmed The expendables!











The Krushuna waterfalls

I'm wearing:
Denim high waisted shorts H&M shop here
White shirt Zara old collection, similar here
Bag Zara, shop here
Nike Air Max Thea, similar color here

No comments:

Post a Comment