Monday 5 October 2015

Chilling in my Midi Culottes pants for a Late aperitif at Sense Roof top Bar!

Hello dear readers!!

How are you? 
Yesterday, I went to one of my favorite places in Sofia: Hotel Sense, a 5* boutique hotel with a beautiful view at the roof top bar! I think it's the perfect place to have drinks before or after dinner, or to have dinner, but I haven't tried the restaurant yet!
I wanted to be elegant, "m'endimancher" as we say in French :) 
So I put my brand new Zara culottes pants with a shiny shirt and classic pumps.
To be honest, I really hesitated a lot before buying those pants, I wasn't sure if they were going to fit me well, because you know, I'm not very tall, nor I knew how to combine them... But at the end, I like the effect, and you? Would you wear this type of pants?

I wish you all a wonderful week full of joy and sunny moments!

Xoxo

Teodora





Delicious berry Bellini ;)







I'm wearing:

Shirt H&M, old collection
High waisted pants/Culottes: Zara, shop here 
Pumps Zara, old collection
Bag, Furla

Where? 
Sense Roof top Bar, Hotel Sense, Sofia

4 comments:

  1. Très chic, j'adore la tenue !
    Deltreylicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci infiniment! Ravie que ça te plaise! Bisous belle journée!

      Delete
  2. Très canon ce look; feminine et élégante ! Une réussite :)

    Bisette

    Charlotte2.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Charlotte! je suis touchée :) Bises

      Delete