Monday 19 October 2015

Fall colours outfit!

Hello dear readers!


How are you? This weekend in Sofia the weather was just like an Indian summer: 20°C and the sun was shining!

I went to the hairdresser to cut a little bit my hair and then I went walking in the center of Sofia and I wanted to coordinate with the season so I choose this fall colored outfit:
A little burnt orange dress from Zara for only 14,95euros (it exists also in grey, navy blue, black and striped) and brown high boots. The weather was so cool that I even didn't needed a jacket! Do you like the ensemble?

Have a beautiful day and week!

Xoxo,

Teodora










I'm wearing:

Flared dress Zara, shop here 
High boots, similar here and here
Bag, vintage from my grandma

Where?
Park in front of Sofia's University near the Soviet's Army monument

No comments:

Post a Comment