Monday 12 October 2015

I see Life in PinK!..

Hey hey sweet readers!

How are you?
Today I want to share with you my two latest lucky finds:

- a pink Zara TRF coat for only 39euros, 50% wool, simply perfect for fall season!

- the Studio Restaurant in Radisson Blu Hotel in Sofia, very nice interior design and delicious food! I ate the asparagus risotto, my friend took Penne Norma and a creme brûlée for desert which tasted exactly like in France! I totally recommend the restaurant for the style and the quality of the menu! You can get more info about the restaurant here .

Do you like my new coat? For those whose who don't dare to wear pink outwear, the coat exists also in white and it's the same price!

I wish you all a very nice week and don't forget to see life in pink ! ;)

XOxo

Teodora







I'm wearing:
Shirt Zara shop here
Trousers Zara, last summer collection
Coat Zara, shop here
Bag, Furla

Where?
Restaurant Studio, Hotel Radisson blu Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment