Friday 1 May 2015

The little black jumpsuit

Hello dear readers!

For my second post on the blog, I decide to wear one of my favourite outfits : a black short jumpsuit !
This one is a gift from my besties, from one of my favourite French brands: Maje. It’s from last SS season but totally timeless !It’s 100% silk with lace details.
It’s so comfortable and easy to wear, with flats or high heels, for everyday wear or an elegant evening, you choose, for me it’s like the "little black dress"!
Today I'm wearing it with Zara sandals, and a small bag very special to me because it was my grandma’s !
You will probably rapidly see I love to get dressed all in black but I think, especially in spring summer seasons, it’s very important to add a coloured piece like shoes, bag, jewellery or make up…
What do you think about my outfit?

I wish you all a very nice and sunny day!

Xxx

Teodora









I'm wearing:
Jumpsuit Maje
Heels Zara
Bag vintage
Chanel sunglasses

Where ?
Moskovska street and facade of Saint Sofia Church

2 comments:

  1. Très jolie tenue, tout en simplicité! Cette combishort est magnifique :)

    ReplyDelete