Tuesday 26 May 2015

Artestzora leather cuffs for an off-the-cuff outfit

Hello everybody!

This is another post about last weekend at the Black Sea!



We stayed at hotel Bellevue, situated in the south part of the "Golden Sands" National park, surrounded by the forest with a beautiful view on the Black Sea coast.
The hotel is calm, cosy, and you get an extreme personal attention!
More information about the hotel here !


On Friday night, I wore a simple black dress with leather cuffs and a belt from my new favourite jewellery & accessories' brand ARTESTZORA ! (Remember two posts ago I was wearing a Jabot and key cuff) !

The purple leather cuffs are "absolutely terrific" as Woody Allen would say!
They made my dress look divine! 
Everybody at the hotel asked me where they came from!
These jewellery enhances every clothes and make you look so special every time you wear it!

I hope you'll enjoy my outfit, 

Have a good day! 

Xoxo

Teodora








I'm wearing:


Dress H&M old

Sandals Zara
Leather Cuffs and belt ARTESTZORA


Where?

Bellevue hotel, Golden Sands, Black sea, Bulgaria

1 comment:

  1. You look very beautiful in this outfit and on that background! I feel like vacations now! Greetings from Spain:)

    ReplyDelete