Sunday 3 May 2015

Sunday walk in Borisova gradina

Dear readers,

How are you?
I woke up very early this morning, strange for a Sunday but I didn't regret at all!
On Sundays I love to have long walks, today in Sofia is very sunny and not too hot, just the perfect weather for walking in a park!
This shooting is photographed in Borisova Gradina: the oldest and best known park in Sofia!
For a more casual and springy mood I decided to wear a cotton stretch dress from H&M with compensated sneakers with rope No Name, a Sandro jacket and a summer straw hat with Saint Laurent sunglasses.

I wish you all a very sunny and funny Sunday!

Xoxo 

Teodora








I'm wearing:

Jacket Sandro
Dress H&M
Sneakers No Name
Clutch Zara
Sunglasses Saint Laurent

Where ?

Borisova gradina: my favourite park in the center of Sofia !

No comments:

Post a Comment