Saturday 2 May 2015

Lovers' bridge

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a nice 1st of May !
For this third post, I’m showing you a style I usually wear.
Indeed, high heels are not my only mania, I also love black shirts and small bags.
Here I’m wearing my brand new python skin bag from a fabulous French brand named Ba&sh.
My shirt is with silk sleeves ; I find that black shirts make you look chic in every occasion, you can wear it at the office or for a Saturday night evening !
The day of the shooting was a little cold, April was a very changing month, and I wore a coat in thin wool but this classic outfit can be reinterpreted with a pair of pumps and a blazer if it’s warmer ;)
And you, what do you prefer in this outfit ?

Enjoy your Saturday !

Xoxo

Teodora








I’m wearing :

Coat Maje
Shirt Helmut Lang old
Jeans  The Kooples
Boots Strategia
Python skin bag Ba&sh
Sunglasses Saint Laurent

Where ?

Over NDK’s bridge also known as  « lovers' bridge » in Sofia on which is exhibited an  interesting campaign called «Let’s leave a trace» by Circus Balkanski.

No comments:

Post a Comment