Thursday 14 May 2015

Blue admiration...

Good morning dear readers!

Today, I'm in a philosophical mood; The blue sky and the warm weather make me feel enthusiastic and I'm very thoughtful, you know, I'm of those who have a great deal of hope in the future!

The St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral is one of my favourite places in Sofia, when you see it, an overwhelming sense of powerlessness invades you. 

It is a Bulgarian Orthodox cathedral, one of the largest Eastern Orthodox cathedrals in the world! 
Its construction started in 1882 but it was finished in 1912.
Saint Alexander Nevsky was a Russian prince. Indeed, the cathedral was created in honour to the Russian soldiers who died during the Russo-Turkish War of 1877-1878, as a result of which Bulgaria was liberated from Ottoman rule.
It's one of Sofia's symbols and primary tourist attractions!

The dress I'm wearing is from a Bulgarian designer, the brand is called Mystic Bulgaria and is based in the beautiful city of Plovdiv.
I'm wearing a new pair of heels from Nine West, if you haven't noticed yet, I love nude shoes, and these one are so comfortable and classy! 

Now, I let you think about a philosopher quote I love: Friedrich Nietzsche:


 "There is an innocence in admiration; it is found in those to whom it has never yet occurred that they, too, might be admired some day."

Happy Thursday everyone!

Xoxo

Teodora







I’m wearing :

Dress Mystic BulGaria
Heels Nine West
Bag Chanel vintage

Where ?

Alexander Nevski church in Sofia

1 comment:

  1. Тете ты отчен красивая

    ReplyDelete