Friday 15 May 2015

Down from my heels with my new white pair of shorts...

Hello dear readers!

Today I'm very excited because It has been 2 weeks since I created the blog, and there are already more than 2000 visits on the blog since the beginning!
It is very encouraging for me and I am delighted to draw your attention and that you like my outfits and posts!! 
Thank you very much for reading and following me!!!

At this photo shoot, I'm wearing my new pair of white  Zara shorts! 
I fell in love with this pair of shorts at the first sight!
They are elegant, comfortable, easy to wear, day or night and perfectly match with every kind o high heels: sandals, pumps, peep toes...
I thought about mixing them with a cropped top but I'll wait for the really hot summer...
You know the most important is to be dressed according to the circumstances and the seasons!

I hope you like my today's outfit and thank you again for reading me!

Don't hesitate to comment or email me: mysilentheels@gmail.com!

Have a nice Friday... It's almost the weekend ;) 

Xoxo

Teodora


 In front of the French Embassy in Sofia!




Restored Trabant!


I’m wearing :

Shorts Zara
Top H&M old
Heels Zara old
Clutch vintage
Earrings Zara


Where ?
Oborishte street in Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment