Friday 24 July 2015

Ideas for outfits on Question Look! A new look every morning!

Hey Hey Dear readers !


Today I want to tell you about a new Webzine I discovered recently and which I think you will adore immediately Question Look http://www.questionlook.com/ !

How many times have you asked yourselves : « What am I going to wear this morning ? » « Ooh, I don’t know what to wear today, S**T ! »  « I need new clothes I don’t have anything to put on ! »
Question Look gives you the answer thanks to  « Un Look du jour envoyé chaque matin » i.e « A Look of the day sent every morning » ! 
You won’t have to think about your outfit so much any longer ! 
Indeed, they propose you a different look each morning and I’m sure you have already more of the items in your wardrobe and you just haven’t  thought of combine them as shown! 
If not, you have plenty of shopping ideas in the site!

This webzine is about fashion advice, and shopping !
I loved this site at first sight because it offers you a selection of the best feminine looks to inspire you ! They send you a different outfit every morning ! 
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday !
You only need to  Subscribe (freely of course) and receive the day look every morning!

You can follow them on Instagram and on Facebook too!   

PS : I’m so happy because they selected one of my looks, will be published next week ;)

Have a nice day and a lovely Week-end !

Xoxo

Teodora

Preview of my outfit for Question Look's Instagram:



 More details about the outfit next week! ;) 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful look !!

    http://illyaa.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !

    http://www.questionlook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. White is my favorite color and I want to wear each and every thing in white color. I think this type of outfit and Women Shoes will suits me the best as my body structure is exactly like yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super Lara! I'm pleased you found a Look you Like and would wear! Send me a pic of your outfit when done ;) mysilentheels@gmail.com have a beautiful day! Xx

      Delete
  4. Absolument canon cet ensemble !!
    Et félicitation pour ta sélection sur Question Look :)

    ReplyDelete