Friday 17 July 2015

In black and pink...

Hey hey dear readers!

How are you? Preparing the week-end? TGIF yeah!

Today I want to tell you about a concept store I discovered during my London's trip 3 weeks ago. I was walking around in Soho and was caught by the window shop! A small concept store with an incredible choice of brands that I've never heard before!

Concept Store Y is a multibrand store representing hand-picked independent labels from across the world. They take time to research and select brands carefully in order to create an independent store showcasing designers with a creative flair for luxury pieces. 
The store was created for those who are looking for great quality, individual pieces that you won’t find on the high street and in the case of some of the designers even anywhere else in the UK. 
You can get more information about the concept store http://www.conceptstore-y.com/ and the Facebook page here.

Of course I had to buy something! And I chose this black top with its pink embroidered bird! Do you like it? The brand is called DevonLondon and I love its philosophy:

"Fashion design is about making the unknown, known. Making the unwanted, wanted, and making the impossible, possible. A thought becomes a design and the design becomes iconic." Devon London

Have a lovely Friday and week-end!

Xoxo

Teodora





I'm wearing:

Top Devon London on Sales
Trousers Zara on Sales, same in white here
Platform sandals, Zara old
Python skinned bag Ba&SH

Where?
Near Sofia Ring mall, Vitosha mountain in the background

4 comments:

  1. Very very very nice ! I love your shoes ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much sweety! The shoes are from an old Zara collection but you can find similar models not very expensive from Zalando and New Look :) Excellente journée :*

      Delete