Wednesday 29 July 2015

Black and gold...

Hello dear readers! 

I hope you all enjoy the summertime! 
Today I want to share with you a combination I love: black and gold! As a savvy fashionista on a budget you know that black and gold will never go out of style!
With this post I also wanted to show you how a cheap accessory, when it is well mixed, can make you look very elegant! 
So, Black for the clothes and Gold for the accessories! 
Here I wear this "golden" necklace which I bought recently from H&M for less than 10euros! I think the golden touch effect is undeniable, don't you?
This contemporary wrap dress is very cheap also! It costs around 30euros and comes from Sweewë, I love this effect on the back! 
In this combination, it is an evening outfit but the dress can be worn with flats and without the necklace for a more casual style! 
The dress is very light and perfect for the hot summer days! 
I Hope you like my outfit :)

Have a very nice day! 

Xoxo

Teodora








I'm wearing:

Dress Sweewë
Necklace H&M
Shoes &Other Stories shop here
Bag Paraty Chloé

6 comments:

  1. Merci de ton passage chez nous ! :) on vient chez toi alors !
    Ta tenue te met en valeur, et Noémie adore ta queue de cheval !

    Bisous bisous

    Anthony & Noémie, blogueurs amoureux et facétieux sur www.notrecarnetdaventures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. comme vous êtes sympas! ça me fait super plaisir! à bientôt les amoureux :*

      Delete
  2. Cette ravie est magnifique!

    Bises,
    Anaïs.

    ReplyDelete