Wednesday 1 July 2015

Flowers and lace in Regent's Park

Good morning and Happy July everyone!

I'm writing again about my London trip!
There are three immense parks in London and one of these is Regent's Park. 
The Regent's Park is designed my John Nash, it covers 395 acres and includes Queen Mary's Gardens which features more than 12,000 roses of 400 varieties, as well as the gloriously restored William Andrews Nesfield Avenue Gardens.
It houses the Open Air Theatre, London Zoo, Primrose Hill, the country's largest free access to waterfowl collection and 100 species of wild bird!

More information about the park here!

The weather was very hot and I wore my new little lace jumpsuit which I bought from one of my favorite French brands: Sandro, now on sales! You can shop it here!

I hope you like my post and don't forget to subscribe to my blog at the bottom of the page if you want to receive an email every time a new post is online!

Have an excellent day!

Xoxo

Teodora






I present you my fiancé Ivan, he's my photographer and my biggest support for the blog and in my life :)


I'm wearing:

Jumpsuit Sandro, shop here
Flats Mason's
Saint Laurent Sunglasses

Where?
Regent's Park, London

6 comments: