Thursday 31 December 2015

Love is everything!

Hello my dear readers!!


How are you? Preparing for tonight? Are you taking stock of the past year? Are you making resolutions for the year to come?

Personally I'm relaxing at home cause I've been a little sick the past days and I'm thinking about 2015. It was a great year of many changes for me: I moved in Bulgaria, I'm living with my boyfriend for the first time, now we are renovating our first appartement, we had a baby rabbit, I started my blog and I quit my job in the law firm to start a new one in 2016...

I'm full of new ideas and I'm sure the best is to come, and I'm sure of one thing: love is the most important thing in life and you should never be afraid of following your heart!

So here is my last look for 2015. It was shot in Plovdiv in its artistic district called "Kapana" which means the trap. We found a very nice restaurant called Pavage: everything was delicious, I truly recommend it!

I wish you all an excellent day and a good New Year's Eve!

Xoxo

Téodora








I'm wearing:
Dress Zara old
Shoes Mellow Yellow, shop here
Coat Maje old
Bag Furla

5 comments:

  1. Nice black coat :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Maria!
      Greatings from Sofia :*

      Delete
  2. Прекрасна Теодора! А Пловдив е много любимо място! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Благодаря много Преслава!!! :*

      Delete
  3. I try different brands and this one Mellow Yellow makes very comfy shoes! There is a hidden compensation in the toe of shoe and it is rounded! If you are not used to wearing high heel shoes, do not wear pointy-toed shoes and practice at home before going out then it will just be habit for your feet ;)!

    ReplyDelete