Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas market in Sofia!

Hello sweet readers!

How are you? Christmas is in exactly 4 days and I just can't wait for it! Christmas night, the family reunited, the Bulgarian traditional dinner and the gifts of course :p And you? Do you like Christmas time? Personally, I hate the cold but I love December Christmas spirit!

I think there is something very special in this period, pretty shining decorations and lights everywhere, I also love Christmas markets and everyone is in a party mood, what better than all that?! As someone who lives in Sofia for my first winter, I discovered the German Christmas market in Sofia. Actually, the market is very small compared to Christmas markets I've seen in Paris, Strasbourg, Germany or Vienna but you can find almost every typical stall!
It is situated in the park near the National Theatre. I spent barely 20 minutes browsing the stalls but it was absolutely sufficient considering the cold outside!
I bought two very nice handmade decorations for my Christmas tree! I hope that this market will be bigger next year! 

I wish you all an enchanting week!

Xoxo

Teodora









I'm wearing:
Hat the Kooples old
Culottes Trousers Zara shop here
Polo neck sweater Zara shop here
Boots What for shop here
Coat Sandro old, similar here
Bag Chloé Model paraty 

No comments:

Post a Comment