Monday 14 December 2015

Le château de Maisons-Laffitte

Hello dear readers,

How are you ? I went to Paris last week and I wanted to show you a very special place in my heart because it is where I grew up and lived for twenty years and where actually my parents and my sister live: Maisons-Laffitte.
Maisons-Laffitte is a residential suburb located 18km northwest of the center of Paris.
Maisons-Laffitte is famous for the Château de Maisons-Laffitte (its castle), built by architect François Mansart in the 17th century. It is also known for its horse racing track, the Maisons-Laffitte  Racecourse, which is why the town is known as the "cité du cheval" (city of the horse).
I love to go there because every time, I feel refreshed and raring to go!

So here are some clichés of the castle. I'm wearing a faux leather skirt with trainers for a more casual style, do you like it ?

I wish you a beautiful week!

Xoxo

Téodora







I’m wearing :
Skirt Zara old, similar herehere
Hight neck jumper, Benetton
Scarf Kookaï
Trainers Nike Internationalist shop here
Coat Maje old, similar hereherehere
Pithon skinned bag Ba&sh old

Sunnies Saint Laurent old

No comments:

Post a Comment