Saturday 6 June 2015

One Top Two looks!

Hello everyone!!

Today I've decided to present you 2 outfits with the same basic top!
White, silky, effortless, it goes with everything! It comes from Comptoir des cotonniers a famous French brand. For me this is the kind of tops every woman should have in her dressing!

As I am in a skirts and dresses mood, here I present the top with two different skirts, with flat and heeled sandals.

The first one is a lace skirt very romantic, I find the combination chic, sophisticated and doesn't need heels!
The second one is very cheap, 15euros, it comes from Zara, I bought it recently and I truly think it has something Missoni in it ;) 

Which look do you prefer?

Wish you all a very sunny and sexy weekend!!!

Xoxo

Teodora





I’m wearing :

Top Comptoir des cotonniers old, similar herehere
Skirt Zara, shop here
Lace skirt Maje old, similar herehere
Glitter flats André old, similar herehere
Heels Zara, similar here

Bag vintage

Where?
The tunnel in Borisova garden, Sofia

2 comments:

  1. Très joli le deuxième ensemble !! J'aime beaucoup tes sandales à talons :)

    http://illyaa.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete