Friday 19 June 2015

La Madeleine

Hello dear readers!

How are you? I'm in Paris now for a few days and for today's look I chose to pose on the back steps of the Madeleine. I love this place in Paris! It's in one of my favourite parts of the city! 
The Madeleine Church was designed in its present form as a temple to the glory of Napoleon's army. To its south lies the Place de la Concorde, to the east is the Place Vendôme, and to the west Saint-Augustin.

In this photo shoot I'm wearing a total Zara look! This English lace midi skirt and my light pink crop top made me feel like a baby doll in the streets of Paris! 

To contrast, I added an Artestzora necklace and ring. Many people stopped me to ask where the jewellery came from! And I explained  that if this jewellery is so special it's because of the magical creation power of Arteszora's designer, Zora Romanska! Indeed, Zora isn't only a jewellery designer, she's a painter, she has worked as a professor of graphic design in Academic of Fine Arts "Santa Giulia" Brescia in Italy. She's also an Art critic! 
She's a real visionary, she invents new trends into contemporary fashion design! From her original and unique creation process, result beautiful pieces of jewellery, made from a variety of real leather materials.

What do you think of my outfit?

Have a nice Friday!

Xoxo

Teodora




I'm wearing:

Skirt Zara, shop here
Crop top Zara, shop here
Sandals Zara old
Armani sunglasses
Bag Furla, shop here

Where?
La Madeleine, Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment