Thursday 4 June 2015

Claudie Pierlot!

Hello dear readers!

I hope you are well!

I'm in a mood for dresses and skirts as the weather is getting hotter!

Today I've decided to present you one of my favorite French brands Claudie Pierlot!

Claudie Pierlot has created her fashion house in 1984 for "Parisian women".
She used to say: "I was trained on the heap in years 68. Carefreeness and cheerfulness have always guided me".
For me, the emblem of the brand is the bow, we find bows on t-shirts, dresses, shoes, skirts, pants...The brand is girly, elegant with high quality fabrics, what more can we expect?

More information about Claudie Pierlot's collections here!

I have prepared my  Claudie Pierlot wishlist of the season! 

See there: http://mysilentheels.blogspot.com/p/wish-lists.html

Have a very nice day!! 

Xxx

Teodora





I'm wearing:

Dress Claudie Pierlot old, similar here
Shoes Claudie Pierlot old, similar here
Clutch Zara old, similar here

Where?
Moskovska street, Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment