Monday 28 March 2016

Varosha

Hello sweet readers!

How are you? As as I told you in my last post, I went to visit the city of Blagoevgrad two weeks ago. It is quite near Sofia, 1hour by car and the weather is better as it is situated in southern Bulgaria. 
I liked a small district called Varosha. It dates 17th century and has beautiful houses in the typical Renaissance Bulgarian style. It has also a beautiful church called Virgin Mary built in 1844, its architecture is really interesting. 
To my mind, if you happen to be going trough Blagoevgrad, for example if you go to the Rila monastery (it is very close to Blagoevgrad) you may stop to visit it.

I hope you like my outfit with my brand new Zara bag,  similar to the Celine trotteur for only 35euros and it is partly in leather ! ;) 

Have a beautiful week sweeties!

Xoxo 

Teodora









I'm wearing:
White jeans Sandro, old collection
Sweater Unconditional from Plus Zero Concept store in Sofia
Bag Zara, shop here
Reversible down Jacket Mademoiselle plume Comptoir des cotonniers, shop here
Sunnies Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment