Monday 21 March 2016

Hello spring!

Hello spring! 
hello dear readers!

How are you? Did you have a nice weekend? Mine was perfect! On Saturday it was my nameday and I spent a part of the day walking around the park of the National defence academy in Sofia and then we ate sushis at sasaguri with my boyfriend and on Sunday we went to visit the town of Blagoevgrad because since I live in Bulgaria I want to know all Bulgarian cities even the small ones, but this will be about my next post ;) !

I also made wishes and hung my martenitsas on a blooming tree :) Did you hang yours yet?

I wish you all a beautiful springtime and many fashion moments!
Xoxo

Teodora







I'm wearing:
Sninny jeans The kooples
Merinos sweater Uniqlo
Coat JCrew, similar here  
Sneakers Nike Internationalist for me and my boyfriend
Vintage bag Chanel

Where?
Park of the National Defence Academy in Sofia or "Park na Voennata akademia"  

No comments:

Post a Comment