Monday 29 February 2016

70's style with culottes pants

Hey hey dear readers!

How are you? Today is a very special day cause you know, there is a 29th February only every 4 years :p 
I don't know you, but I'm very excited with the soonly arrival of spring and I couldn't resist to wear my brand new white culotte pants! You know my passion about culottes pants ;)
I'm also thinking about my next trip destination and I think it's gonna be Morocco! And you? Are you making plans about traveling?

Have a perfect week!

Ps: I'm going to Paris on thursday and I just can't wait to see my parents and friends !!

Xoxo

Teodora





I'm wearing:

Culottes pants Zara, shop here
Shoes Mellow Yellow shop here
Shirt H&M Old collection, similar here
Blazer H&M old collection, similar here
Foulard Louis Vuitton, old collection, similar here
Vintage Ray Ban Aviator sunnies
Vintage bag

No comments:

Post a Comment