Monday 31 August 2015

Red & White Summer Outfit in C L I C H é !

Hello dear readers!

I love summer so much I don't want it to go away! 
So that, I keep wearing shining and light colours!
Recently, I discovered a very nice shop in Sofia called CLICHé.
Firstly I liked the name of the brand, secondly, the collection is not too large but diverse and of course very fashionable! There are more formal and party clothes and also everyday more casual wear! One thing is common to the whole collection is that it is very feminine and sexy! 

It's very nice because all the collection is available online! 
So, it allows you, dear ladies who work hardly and don't have time to go shopping out, to buy these trendy clothes! The cliché online shopping provides worldwide shipping!
Last but not least, the prices are decent :)

I chose to wear a basic white top very comfy and a pair of high waisted shorts in a beautiful coral colour! This colour emphasizes my tanned complexion! ^^
I also fell in love with this sleeveless jacket and I promise that it will be very trendy in 2016 too!! Do you like it?

You can have more information about Cliché http://www.cliche.bg/ and follow if you like the Facebook and Instagram pages of this shining Bulgarian brand! 

Wish you all a very nice week!

XoXO

Teodora






Top Cliché, shop here
Shorts Cliché, shop here
Sleeveless jacket Cliché, shop here
Shoes Melissa Vivienne Westwood

4 comments: