Monday 4 April 2016

Little yellow dress

Hello Sweet readers!

How are you?  I hope you had all a well spent week-end! :)
Mine was pretty cool: I went to Koprivtchitsa on Saturday, a beautiful village with authentic colorful houses from the Bulgarian Renaissance period (You can check pictures in my facebook page) and on Sunday, I had a walk in the center of Sofia and I also "opened" the icecream season from my favorite "100 grama sladki" shop situated on Shishman street.

It was the occasion to wear my brand new little yellow dress from Zara. I bought it for less than 25euros, what do you think?

Have a very nice shining week sweeties!
 
Xoxo

Teodora








I'm wearing:
Dress Zara shop here
Leather jacket, Claudie Pierlot, similar here
Flat sandals Masons, old collection
Clutch Zara old collection
Sunnies Saint Laurent Paris old collection

No comments:

Post a Comment